We all know how high the air pollution is in Delhi Haryana. The stubble left by the farmers after cultivating paddy is burnt, which further increases air pollution there. The government has brought such a scheme in which farmers can sell the stubble to the government, in return for which the government will give them incentive money. The Haryana government wants that air pollution in Haryana can be reduced to a minimum, so that it is coming up with many schemes. To take advantage of this scheme, farmers will have to register on Meri Fasal Mera Byora Portal. Let us know that what will be the benefit of the scheme, all the information related to the registration process, beneficiary list, portal helpline number etc.
- Haryana Parali Protsahan Yojana 2022
- Haryana Parali Protsahan Yojana Objective
- Haryana Parali Protsahan Yojana Benefits
- Haryana Parali Protsahan Yojana Implementation Process
- Haryana Parali Protsahan Yojana Official Website
- Online registration for selling stubble
- Q: How much money do you get for selling stubble in Haryana?
- Q: Which department is looking after the procurement plan of stubble?
- Q: Where to register to sell stubble?
- Q: What is the helpline number of Parali Becha Yojana?
Haryana Parali Protsahan Yojana 2022
|name||Haryana Parali Protsahan Yojana|
|where was it launched||Haryana|
|who started||Chief Minister Manohar Lal|
|when was it launched||October 2021|
|Department||Agriculture and Welfare Department|
|Benefit||1000 per acre incentive|
|helpline number||Not there|
Haryana Parali Protsahan Yojana Objective
To encourage the farmers, the government will provide financial assistance to the farmers by purchasing stubble. Air pollution is increasing around Delhi Haryana. In the coming winter season, it increases further, due to which there is a problem in traffic too. Along with this, people have to face trouble in breathing, getting out. This pollution increases further due to burning of stubble by farmers. That’s why the government has brought this scheme for the farmers, in which the farmers will sell the stubble bundle to the government and can get the benefits.
Haryana Parali Protsahan Yojana Benefits
- To encourage all the farmers in the government, a scheme has been started to buy stubble and give money in return.
- Farmers will get additional income from this scheme, which will benefit them and their families a lot.
- The government will buy stubble from the farmers of Haryana and help them financially at the rate of Rs. 1000 per acre.
- Farmers can make a bundle of stubble and sell it. In return, farmers will be provided a maximum amount of Rs. 1000 per acre or Rs. 50 per quintal.
- Haryana Government has told that now many such companies are coming out which are ready to buy stubble and give good price to the farmers. This will also benefit the farmers and the environment will also be pure.
Haryana Parali Protsahan Yojana Implementation Process
- The farmer makes a lump of stubble and takes it to the village panchayat, after which a certificate will be given to him by the panchayat officials.
- Apart from this, a certificate can be obtained from the Panchayat by collecting thorns of stubble on the ground.
Haryana Parali Protsahan Yojana Official Website
If you want to take advantage of this scheme by joining this scheme, then for this you have to register yourself in its official website, for this you can do this. official link can click on.
Online registration for selling stubble
- After the farmer receives the certificate online portal Will have to go in
- In this portal, first of all the farmer will have to register for proper execution of stubble bales.
- Here farmers will have to give information about total paddy area, management maintenance and account number etc.
- The committee prepared by the Gram Panchayat will verify the information given by these farmers, after which the information will be sent to the district level committee.
- After the verification of the district level committee, the incentive amount will come into the account of the farmers.
Haryana Chief Minister Manohar Lal ji has said that after the launch of the scheme, there has been a competition among the farmers to sell the stubble. He has requested all the farmers to take advantage of this scheme by registering their farm stubble at the earliest.
Q: How much money do you get for selling stubble in Haryana?
Ans: Rs.1000 per acre
Q: Which department is looking after the procurement plan of stubble?
Ans: Agriculture and Farmers Welfare Department