Udyog Aadhaar | Udyog Aadhaar Registration | How to do Udyog Aadhar Registration? | Benefits of Udyog Aadhaar Registration | Udyog Aadhaar Registration Certificate
The Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Government of India has launched an official website for Udyog Aadhaar Registration. Through which registration for Udyog Aadhaar can be done. If you want to start a micro, small and medium business, then you can also register through an online medium. Today, through this article, we will share with you all the information related to Udyog Aadhaar registration so that you can easily register for Aadhaar Udyog.
Udyog Aadhaar Registration
Udyog Aadhaar Registration is essential for Micro, Small, and Medium (MSME) businesses. Through this, MSME businesses get many benefits. If you want to open a business, you can easily register online by visiting the UAM official website.
If you register, if your industry is small and medium, then there are many benefits like excise duty, government financial assistance for participation in foreign trade, concession in electricity bills. We will further tell you how Micro, Small, and Medium (MSME) businesses can do Udyog Aadhaar Registration.
What Does MSME Mean?
The Ministry of Micro, Small, and Medium Enterprises has divided MSMEs into three parts:-
Under this part, those businesses are kept in which Rs 1 crore or less has been made in plant and machinery or equipment. Also, the turnover is Rs 5 crore or less.
Under this, those industries in which investment of 10 crore rupees or less in plant and machinery or equipment have been included. Also, the turnover should be Rs 50 crore or less.
Under Medium Enterprises, those businesses are included in which the investment in plant and machinery or equipment is Rs 50 crore or less and the turnover is Rs 250 crore or less.
Benefits of Udyog Aadhaar Registration
There are many benefits of Udyog Aadhaar Registration, so let’s know about their benefits:-
- Exemption under direct tax laws
- Excise Exemption
- Fee reduction patents and trademarks
- Exemption on applying for government tenders
- Benefits of Credit Guarantee Scheme
- Benefits of many schemes launched by the government
- Government financial assistance for participation in foreign trade
- Concession in electricity bills.
Documents Required for Udyog Aadhaar
The following documents are required for Udyog Aadhaar Registration:-
- Pan Card
- Aadhar Card
- Mobile Number
- passport size photo
- Enterprise Document
- Bank Statement
How to do Udyog Aadhar Registration?
If you want to do Udyog Aadhar registration, you have to follow the procedure given below. So let’s know the whole process:-
- First of all, you have to go to the MSME Official Website.
- As soon as you go to the official website, the home page of udyamregistration.gov.in will open in front of you.
- On the home page, you will see the option For New Entrepreneurs who are not Registered yet as MSME or those with EM-II under MSME / Udyam Registration Process on which you have to click.
- As soon as you click on it, a new page will open in front of you, in which you will have to enter the Aadhaar Number / Aadhaar Number and the Name of the Entrepreneur / Entrepreneur.
- Now you have to click on Validate & Generate OTP.
- An OTP will come on the mobile number linked to your Aadhar card, which you have to enter.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you, in which you have to fill in all the information asked and click on the submit button.
- After this, you have to take a printout of the online application and keep it.
What is the process to verify Udyog Aadhaar?
- First of all, you have to go to the official website.
- On the home page, you will see the option of Print / Verify. You have to click on this.
- Under Print / Verify, you will see the option of Verify Udyog Aadhaar. You have to click on this.
- After this, a new page will open in front of you in which you have to enter the UAM number and captcha code. And after that, click on Verify button.
- In this way, you can quickly get Udyog Aadhaar Verified.