This page contains all information regarding downloading Cowin Vaccine Certificate via Mobile Number, Adhaar number, and others. The coronavirus pandemic has changed everyone’s lives. We all know that we can prevent Covid19 from happening. Two companies in India have been approved to administer Covid vaccines: the Serum Institute of India Pvt Ltd, which produces Covishield and Bharat Biotech, which produces Covaxin. To declare someone fully immunized, they must receive two doses. You can still download your Covid19 vaccination certificates after you have received the first dose.
- Download Cowin Vaccine Certificate using Mobile Number
- Covid19 Vaccine Certificate Download Online
- How to get the Covid19 vaccine certificate online with your mobile number
- How to download the Covid19 vaccine certificate via Aarogya Setu?
- Digilocker App – Download Cowin Vaccination Certificate
- Corona Vaccine Certificate Download from Umang Application
- Covid 2nd Dose Certification
Download Cowin Vaccine Certificate using Mobile Number
The Covid vaccination certificate must be presented in all Indian locations. Your Covid vaccination certificate is required if you plan to travel on public transport.
You will still need to have a certificate of crown vaccination to make hotel reservations, book train tickets, or attend a check at restaurants, sights, or other purposes. Other places and events.
Every Indian citizen over 18 years old is eligible for two doses of vaccination. The vaccination centre must issue the card to the person who has received the second or first vaccination dose.
The Cowin portal and the Aarogyasetu mobile app allow you to download the Covid vaccination certificates. Learn how to get the coronavirus vaccination certificate online.
Covid19 Vaccine Certificate Download Online
The Indian government will issue the Corona First Dose Vaccination Certificate when you receive your first dose. You will be issued the complete vaccination certificate after the second dose.
You can download your Covid vaccination card and bring it with you to India on your phone or in printed form. This certificate is required in India in many cases.
You can download your Corona vaccination certificates with your Adhaar number and mobile number. Follow these steps to do this.
How to get the Covid19 vaccine certificate online with your mobile number
- Visit the official website of the Government of India, e.g. cowin.gov.in
- Click on the Register / Login button.
- Log in now with your registered mobile number. Next, enter the OTP that you have received on this number.
- Click on the Covid19 vaccine certificate.
- Your Corona vaccination Certificate will be displayed on the screen.
- To download your Covid vaccination certificate, click on the Download button.
How to download the Covid19 vaccine certificate via Aarogya Setu?
- To download AarogyaSetu, visit the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Open the app and install it. Register your mobile number to complete the login process.
- Click on the Cowin link.
- Enter the 13-digit reference ID for the beneficiary, then click on the Covid vaccine certificate.
- To download the corona vaccination certificates, click on Download.
Digilocker App – Download Cowin Vaccination Certificate
Digilocker allows you to store various personal documents like your Aadhar card and driver’s licence. The app also stores data from other departments of the Government of India.
These steps will allow you to download the corona vaccination certificates from DigiLocker.
- If you don’t have the DigiLocker app, visit the Play Store to get it.
- Enter your details, such as name and date of birth, gender, security pin, mobile number, Aadhar number and email ID, to complete the registration process.
- After registering, navigate to the Central Government tab and click the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare button (MoHFW).
- The option “Vaccine Certificate” will appear.
- To download the Covid Vaccine Certificate, click the Vaccine Certificate Link and enter your 13-digit Reference ID
Corona Vaccine Certificate Download from Umang Application
It is easy to use the Umang app and download the certificate for Covid vaccination. Follow these steps to obtain the vaccination card via the UMANG App.
- Open the UMANG app. Go to the Play Store to download the app.
- Open the app on your phone, and search for the “What’s New?” section.
- Cowin is a tab found in the “News” section.
- Click on Cowin, then tap on the Download the vaccination certificate.
- Enter your mobile number and the OTP you just sent to it.
- You can confirm the beneficiary’s name and download the Covid vaccination certificates.
Covid 2nd Dose Certification
This article explains how to download the Covid 2nd Vaccine Certificate. We will send you a link to your vaccination certificate.
Now you can download the Covid certificate on your mobile phone. Follow these simple steps to do this.
You will receive confirmation messages on your mobile number when you receive your second dose.
This message will contain information about your vaccination registration number. You will be sent a link to your mobile number.
Enter your mobile number, click Get OTP, and then sign in. A PDF copy of the Covid certificate will be sent to your mobile phone when you log in.
Check your Covid vaccination certificate after downloading it.
This was how to download Cowin Vaccine Certificate via Mobile Number or other platforms.
|Official Website||Click Here|