RT PCR TEST Online Report Download The RT PCR App, developed by the Nation Informatics Centre ICMR, facilitates Sample Collection Centers to access information about the COVID-19 pattern. There is a slight chance that you could be affected after receiving your vaccines, and it is advisable to use the covid-19 vaccination certificate download system. This will help officers track vaccine records. The RT PCR app reads locational parameters, such as latitude and longitude at the sampling locations. Many people are curious about downloading the COVID test reports from the App.
Online Download of RT PCR Test Report
- First, visit the official RT PCR portal at covid19cc.nic.in.
- Next, enter your username and password and click the captcha to log in.
- Enter your mobile number and the OTP password (One Time Password).
- You can also download the PDFs of your RT PCR Test report together.
What is the RT PCR Application?
As mentioned previously, sample collectors and collection centres can use the RT PCR app to obtain test reports from individuals.
The RT PCR test report can be downloaded from the App or the website. The App is available for both iOS and Android App Store platforms.
How to Download the RT PCR App?
- You will need the RT PCR app from the Play Store or the iOS App Store to access the report.
- Once you have downloaded the App, you will need to enter your mobile phone number.
- You will now be asked to confirm your mobile number and agree to these terms and conditions.
- You can later obtain the OTP via your provided mobile number.
- Enter the OTP (One Time password), and you can start using the application.
- You will now see many options, but you must choose the “Add a New Patient” section.
- You will now need to complete the form to request your personal information, including the Adhaar Card Number and other details.
- It will ask you to answer any fitness questions you may have.
- Once you have completed the form correctly, click the “Submit” button in the bottom-left corner.
How to download RT PCR Test report via App
- Open the RT PCR app to your Android device or iOS device.
- Next, click on “View Forms” in the menu.
- You will now need to choose the date you submitted your form.
- You will then be able to see your SRF Forms. Click on the SRF Form you wish to view PDF.
- This will open the form. You can then download it to your device.
- It is crucial to collect the correct data quickly in these challenging times.
The Indian government is collecting data related to COVID19RTPCR, rapid antibody testing and rapid antibody testing through authorized collection centres located across the country.
The portal at covid19cc.nic.in It allows authorized people to enter their details to use the mobile apps to send RTPCR, Rapid Antigen, and Rapid Antibody data to the ICMR portal in probable positive/negative cases. This portal is only for authorized government officials.
How do I download the RT PCR report? We have provided all the information you need about downloading the RT PCR report reports online and from the App.
You can find more information on our website, such as RT PCR Report Online Download.
|Official Website||Click Here|