Beginning in July or August of 2022, JEECUP 2022 Counseling will start to be organized. The Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh is in charge of the counseling process for JEECUP. Admission is provided for the various programs, including obtaining a diploma, post-diploma, or post-graduate diploma in engineering, technology, and management. In this post, applicants can finish filling out the JEECUP seat allotment Counseling data, in addition to some other essential details.
JEECUP Seat Allotment 2022
On July 18th, 2022, the relevant authorities will release the results of the JEECUP 2022 competition. Candidates who have already passed the entrance test for UP Polytechnic and are seeking the JEECUP Counseling schedule 2022 will find it below. The authorities just announced the schedule, and its specifics can be found in the following paragraphs.
|Exam Conducted By||Joint Entrance Examination Council Uttar Pradesh|
|Result Date||18 July 2022|
Aspirants are aware that the Joint Entrance Examination Council of Uttar Pradesh (JEECUP) administers a state-level test to allow candidates to enroll entrance in polytechnic programs. The outcome of the preliminary examination conducted by JEECUP has been made public. The appropriate authorities will begin the counseling procedure shortly after everything has been resolved. Candidates who were successful in their attempt at the entrance test may use this website to get the relevant information about JEECUP Counseling 2022.
JEECUP Counseling 2022
All applicants who take the JEECUP 2022 examination hoping to qualify for the program are now awaiting the release of the counseling dates. According to the authorities, the JEECUP counseling procedure will get underway very soon. This year, the procedure of receiving counseling will be carried out online. The management decided to schedule the counseling rounds after determining the number of empty seats. It is anticipated that there will be a total of three rounds of counseling. However, this number may also be increased.
For candidates to be considered for participation in the JEECUP counseling process, they must complete the protocol to declare their desired colleges and trades. People interested in applying to polytechnic programs may get extensive information about the admissions process on this website. Scroll down the page to find out how to sign up for the counseling session.
JEECUP Counseling Check 2022
It is strongly recommended that applicants monitor the official website of JEECUP to get updates about the comprehensive counseling program. Alternately, they may maintain contact with us and check back often for updates to this website, which will be continually updated with the most recent information about the JEECUP counseling schedule 2022.
As was said on this page, the counseling process will not be finished after only one session. The total number of available seats will determine the number of rounds of counseling conducted. Applicants for admission will be contacted through online counseling to determine their eligibility for admission into polytechnic programs based on the merit list. As it is already common knowledge among the candidates, the authorities will publish a list of winners with the JEECUP results. The candidate’s performance in the test and his earned marks determine the rank they receive on the merit list. The applicants’ positions on the merit list will be considered while making counseling decisions.
JEECUP Process 2022
- There will be a total of four rounds during the online counseling session.
- The JEECUP roll number and password are required for candidates to use while registering for the exam.
- Candidates must pay a counseling cost of Rs. 250/- via SBI MOPS (using a credit card, debit card, net banking, or Challan, among other payment methods).
- After applicants have successfully submitted their fees, they will be permitted to fill in their selections.
- The applicant’s category will determine which institutions and courses are shown, and the candidate will be able to choose, fill out, and then lock their selections in the order of their desire.
- The candidates have complete freedom in selecting their preferred method of filing and JEECUP Seat Allotment.
- Candidates may get their seat allocation results by entering their roll number and date of birth into the appropriate fields on the download page.
- If an applicant is selected to attend the college, the seat acceptance fee of Rs. 3,000 would be due on the specified dates.
- Candidates must present themselves at the reporting centers to verify their documents.
- Candidates will be allowed to proceed with the admission process at the institution given to them after their documents have been verified.