Up government is working on a new mission to provide employment to women according to their qualification. It is believed that the “Mahila Samarthya Yojana” launched by Chief Minister Yogi Aditya Nath for women will help them in their economic development. Today we are going to provide you complete information about this scheme in very simple words in this article. So what is you women empowerment plan? If you want to know the process of applying for the scheme and its benefits, then stay with us till the end.
- Mahila Samarthya Yojana Uttar Pradesh 2022
- What is UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana?
- UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana – Purpose
- Features of UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana
- UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana Eligibility
- UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana Document
- UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana Official Website
- UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana Application Process
- Mahila Shakti Yojana UP Helpline Number
- Q: Who started the women empowerment scheme?
- Q: In which state has the Women Power Scheme been launched?
- Q: Who will get the benefit under the women empowerment scheme?
- Q: How much has been spent under the women empowerment scheme?
- Q: When was the women empowerment scheme started?
Mahila Samarthya Yojana Uttar Pradesh 2022
|scheme name||women empowerment scheme|
|plan date||February 2021|
|was launched||Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath|
|beneficiary||Women of Uttar Pradesh State|
|helpline number||not known|
What is UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana?
Mahila Samarthya Yojana is a latest scheme launched by the Government of Uttar Pradesh. Under this scheme, Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath had issued a statement in February 2021 that the women associated with this scheme would be provided employment in the areas with which she was associated. Suppose if a woman is engaged in agricultural work, then the government will arrange a market for them to sell their crops so that both get more profit.
UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana – Purpose
From the following points, we can understand the purpose of Mahila Samarthya Yojana implemented by the UP government –
- The only objective of this scheme is to make welfare of the women of the state.
- Under this scheme, along with empowering women, the government will also stand on its feet.
- They will be motivated to work for the upliftment of women.
- With the help of this scheme, the government is trying to improve the lives of the women of the state.
- With the help of this scheme, women are being pushed forward in the industrial sector.
Features of UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana
Following are the features of women empowerment scheme –
- This scheme has been issued by the development center of the state to make the women of the state self-reliant.
- To implement this scheme properly, the government has formed two separate committees at the state level and at the district level.
- Under the Mahila Samarthya Yojana, women will be identified by their potential so that they show interest in working and stand on their own feet.
- To run this scheme, the government has prepared a budget of Rs 100 crore.
- The government has also taken care in this scheme that training should be given to the people according to their interest so that they can do their work diligently.
- Under this scheme, the government is helping women to move towards industrial areas.
- In the first phase of women empowerment scheme, the government has constructed 200 development blocks.
- Under this scheme, the government is encouraging women to grow in technical fields as well.
UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana Eligibility
- Under the UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana, only the women of Uttar Pradesh will get the benefit and only those women who are permanent residents of Uttar Pradesh will get this benefit.
- Only women can apply to get benefits under this scheme.
If no other eligibility has been asked other than the applicant’s gender and being a resident of Uttar Pradesh, then anyone can join this scheme.
UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana Document
To apply for the UP Mahila Saakshay Yojana, a person must have all the documents mentioned below. Because in the absence of these documents the applicant will not be able to apply in the scheme.
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID Card
- proof of permanent address
- Ration card
- income certificate
- bank passbook
- mobile number
- passport size photograph
If you have all these documents then you can get benefits under this scheme.
UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana Official Website
The official website of UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana has not been launched yet, so in such a situation you will have to wait a bit. As soon as we get information about the website of this scheme, we will update it in the article.
UP Mahila Samarthya Yojana Application Process
The government has implemented the women empowerment scheme, but till now no information has been given about how to apply in it, neither online nor offline! So to apply in this scheme, you have to wait a little first. To get the benefit of the scheme, you should bookmark this post so that when we update this post, you will get the information.
Mahila Shakti Yojana UP Helpline Number
Since no website has been released related to the women empowerment scheme, so far no facility has been made to get information and complain about this scheme, which means that the toll free number of this scheme has not been implemented yet. So you have to wait to get the benefit of this scheme.