- NaMo Tablet Yojana 2022 Registration Process and Last date to apply online
- NaMo Tablet Yojana 2022
- Over View Of NaMo Tablet Yojana 2022
- NaMo Tablet Yojana Registration 2022
- Online application for the NaMo Tablet Yojana
- Gujarat NaMo Tablet Yojana Price
- These are the specifications for the NaMo tablet.
- Gujarat NaMo Tablet Yojana Online Registration
- Documents required for the NaMo Tablet Program
NaMo Tablet Yojana 2022 Registration Process and Last date to apply online
NaMo Tablet Yojana 2022 Registration Form, Check Gujarat Tablet Scheme Online Last Date, Apply Price at digitalgujarat.gov.in portal. The main idea driving digitization in India is today. To make online tools more accessible and to assist the public. The Government of India is hard at work. NaMo Tablet Yojana 2022 also contributes to Digital India. All interested applicants can register now. NaMo Tablet Yojana Registration Last Date.
NaMo Tablet Yojana 2022
Students can quickly get an education with the NaMo tablet. It is also a unique way to introduce education among them. Covid19 has made it possible for most things to be done online. All details regarding NaMo tablet registration 2022 are available for our readers. Suppose you’re also interested in these tablets. You can find all details here.
We also provide information about the last date for applications in this post. You can also fill out your online registration form. Important information is required to determine eligibility and the document list. Register in this scheme. All eligible candidates will receive free tablets. This program is only for students enrolled in undergraduate courses.
Over View Of NaMo Tablet Yojana 2022
|Name of The Scheme||Namo Tablet Yojana 2022|
|Launched by||Hon’ble CM Vijay Rupani Ji|
|Worked under||Gujarat State Government|
|Benefits||To provide free tablets|
|Main Objective||Digitalization of Gujarat State|
|Scheme Beneficiaries||Students of Gujarat|
NaMo Tablet Yojana Registration 2022
This scheme will also provide education for students in need. The applicants who are unable to afford digital media. His family is also not financially stable. They can apply for this scheme. You can also benefit from the scheme to help you with your studies.
This tablet will be provided to the applicant at a subsidized cost of Rs 1000. The government provides benefits for students in this regard. Students can also learn more online. They can also become successful later. This will be a great help in Gujarat’s development.
Online application for the NaMo Tablet Yojana
It will allow them to receive a high-quality education. Students must rely on books and teachers before they can do this. The books will not give you the necessary knowledge. They won’t be able to find it easily. They can access all information via the internet with a tablet. Digital mediums are prevalent all over the globe. It will also be an essential tool for knowledge in India.
Gujarat NaMo Tablet Yojana Price
You can search the internet for any information you require. You can also find information on things like rain via the internet.
If you’re eligible, however, you will be given a tablet. We also provide information on the specifications of the tablet. It is a high-quality tablet. You can also find the specifications. You can find it below.
These are the specifications for the NaMo tablet.
|Processor||1.3 GHz Media Tek|
|External Memory||64 GB Available|
|Internal Memory||8 GB Available|
|Camera||2 MP Rear Camera|
|Front Camera : 0.3 MP|
|Sim Card Slot||Yes Available|
|Battery||3450 mAh Li-Ion|
|Also Voice Calling||Yes|
|Operating System||Android v5.1 Lollipop|
|Manufacturer||Lenovo / Acer|
|Price in Market||Rs 8000- 9000|
|Warranty||1 year for the handset|
The market price for this tablet ranges from Rs.8000 to Rs. 9000. The NaMo tablet plan is available for students at a discounted Rs.1000. This opportunity is also referred to as a “golden opportunity” for students. Many students have signed up for this scheme.
Gujarat NaMo Tablet Yojana Online Registration
The student will still have to pay the plan’s cost. However, the amount they give is much lower than the actual cost. The tablet will have to be paid for online. Students can pay the amount easily using a Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking/Paytm, etc.
- First, the applicant must be a permanent resident of Gujarat state.
- He should also be a student at a recognized institution.
- The third rule is that the family income should not exceed 15,000 per year.
- They must therefore be part of the BPL family.
- Students will need to complete 12th grade as a result. They must also have been admitted to the college in their first year.
- If you meet all criteria, you can apply for this scheme.
Documents required for the NaMo Tablet Program
- Permanent residence proof
- Also, address proof.
- Aadhar Card
- Identity Proof (Similar To Voter Card / Pan Card etc.
- Certificate 12th Marks
- Certificate of admission to the college
- Certificate BPL
- Also, caste certificate (if applicable)
- Certificate of completion for polytechnic courses
Students also have the option to pay offline. They can also pay via their college, studying their first year. To get this facility, they will need to deposit Rs 1000.
- First, students should visit NaMo Tablet Yojana’s official link.
- You will then reach the homepage of the website.
- You must first apply to enroll them in your institution.
- After that, the institute will log in to the official site with your unique ID number and password.
- Click on the Add New Student tab to provide details about the department of the students you are interested in.
- This will include your name, course, and category.
- They will then be able to enter the course board and the number of seats.
- They must also deposit Rs 1000 before they can complete the process.
- The head of the institute will prepare the fee receipt under the scheme.
- Finally, after registration. You will receive your tablet in a few days, as per plan.
You can only complete the registration process with the assistance of your institution. This is the authority of your institution. They will then register you in the scheme. You can also access more information from the government. If you have any questions about this scheme, please contact us. You can reach the official number.
Helpline Numbers For NaMo Tablet
NaMo Tablet Helpline Number: 079-26566000
Call this number between 11:00 AM and 5:00 PM for students. Call between these times.