On May 2, 2022, the NEET MDS examination was carried out. On May 27, 2022, the outcome was announced to the public. The preliminary beginning of counseling for the NEET MDS counseling 2022 examination is scheduled for the second week of July. The Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) will administer medical counseling on behalf of the Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS).
NEET MDS Counseling 2022
Online counseling will be offered for NEET MDS 2022. A list of NEET MDS 2022 counseling session dates will be published on the official website of the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC). It is necessary to take the NEET MDS counseling to get admission to postgraduate dentistry programs provided by Deemed Universities, Central Universities, the Armed Forces Medical Services, ESIC universities, and the other 50 per cent of All India Quota seats available in India’s dental schools.
|Full Exam Name||National Eligibility cum Entrance Test for MDS|
|Short Exam Name||NEET MDS|
|Conducting Body||National Board of Examinations (NBE)|
|Frequency of Conduct||Once a year|
|Exam Level||National Level Exam|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Application Fee (General)||4250 Rs [Online]|
The counseling for admission to about 1,300 MDS seats offered via the All India Quota (AQI), deemed central, and ESIC colleges are done through the NEET MDS online. Candidates must register online on MCC’s official website to participate in the NEET MDS counseling. This registration must be completed by supplying the essential information. For candidates to take part in NEET MDS counselling, they also need to pay the necessary registration cost. Candidates are required to register on their own for every counseling session. They must choose not only colleges but also specializations to complete the form.
NEET MDS Eligibility Criteria 2022
Only candidates who have met the NEET MDS 2022 exam requirements will be permitted to participate in the counseling. The qualifying requirements established by the NEET MDS 2022 will be considered for admission to Masters of Dental Surgery programs. With the blessing of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, the DCI determines these qualifying requirements (MoHFW).
To be considered for admission to the MDS program, applicants must possess a degree in BDS from an Indian university or institution and be registered with the State Dental Council. The candidate must also be registered provisionally or permanently and have completed a year-long rotatory internship at an approved dental school.
NEET Registration 2022
- Participation in the NEET MDS 2022 counseling requires registration on the MCC website.
- You can do this by visiting the website and filling out the form.
- Candidates who use the site to register for the first round only need to do so once, and they will not be required to register again for any of the future rounds.
- They must go to the MCC’s official website, which can be found at MCC.nic.in, and pick the “PG Medical Counseling” option.
- Now continue with the registration procedure by selecting “New Registration” from the drop-down menu.
- A prospective applicant is required to input the following information to register: The NEET
- MDS roll number, the application number, your date of birth, and other information will be required.
- The applicant will be provided with the login credentials for their registered account as soon as the registration procedure has been successfully finished.
NEET Counseling 2022
The procedure of seat assignment for the remaining fifty per cent of state quota seats in the NEET MDS 2022 examination will be handled by the individual state counseling committees. Based on the NEET MDS merit rank that NBE provides, admission to the MDS programs given by the state government for fifty per cent of the available seats, as well as admission to all available seats in the state’s private institutions, will be granted.
Only applicants from Jammu and Kashmir would be barred from appearing for AQI seats, and the state counseling body will be responsible for allocating all of the available seats. After the results have been announced, each state will make the NEET MDS 2022 state counseling schedule available.
NEET MDS Instructions 2022
- For candidates to maintain their eligibility for subsequent rounds, they must accept the seats that have been assigned to them before the deadline that has been established.
- For candidates to participate in further rounds of counselling, they need to pay an entrance fee first.
- Candidates who have more significant choice preferences have the opportunity to compete in further rounds until they win the desired seat of their choice.
- After being accepted into the university, the candidates need to apply for and get an identification card.