Due to the Corona epidemic, the condition of people around the world has become worse. Which is going to take them a long time to emerge. But its biggest impact is read on the education of children. Because as the corona increased, so did the lockdown. As a result, children could not get higher education. Keeping this in mind, the Finance Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitaraman launched the PM e Vidya Portal Student Registration Program for the students. Through which higher education will be provided to the children. Whose online model will be launched. In which children will have to register themselves only then they will get the benefit of it.
- PM E Vidya Portal Student Registration
- PM e Vidya Portal Purpose
- Benefits of PM E Vidya Portal
- Eligibility for PM e Vidya Portal
- Documents for PM e Vidya Portal
- How to Apply for PM E Vidya Portal
- Official website of PM e Vidya Portal
- Helpline number for PM e Vidya Portal
- Q- Who has launched PM E Vidya Portal Student Registration Scheme?
- Q- How many students will get the benefit of PM E Vidya Portal Student Registration Scheme?
- Q- What will be the medium of PM e Vidya Portal Student Registration Scheme?
- Q- The purpose of starting this scheme by the government?
- Q- Can I apply for the scheme by going?
PM E Vidya Portal Student Registration
|scheme name||PM E Vidya Portal Student Registration|
|started by||by central government|
|When did the scheme start||2020|
|plan availability||30 May 2020|
|helpline number||not yet released|
PM e Vidya Portal Purpose
As you know, it is everyone’s right to get a good education. For which our government makes every effort. But in the last 2 years this is not happening. Due to which children are not able to get better education. In such a situation, the government has started this scheme so that children can get better education. With this purpose he has started this scheme. One special thing is that, through this, children will also get to learn something new. The government believes that whatever children have the right, they should get it. There should be no relaxation of any kind in it. Because it is a question of their future. on which the country depends.
Benefits of PM E Vidya Portal
- This scheme has been started by the central government. Which every child of the country can take advantage of.
- Through this scheme, it will be ensured that children are getting good education.
- On the launch of this scheme, about 25 crore children of the country are going to get its benefit.
- Students of the country will soon be educated through online medium in top 100 universities.
- There is another medium for this, that is TV. Children who do not have internet facility can get education through this.
- Under this scheme, 12 more similar channels will be launched by the government.
- Diksha platform will also be launched which will include e-content and QR code energized books for all classes.
- This program released by the government will also be called One Nation One Digital Platform.
- For visually impaired children, the government will podcast this program through radio.
- All important steps will be taken by the government so that the education of the students is not affected due to the lockdown.
- Through this program released by the government, students will get education from the comfort of their home.
Eligibility for PM e Vidya Portal
- You must be a resident of India to get the benefit of this scheme.
- If you want to get the necessary information related to the scheme, then you can get it by visiting the platform issued by the government.
- This scheme has been started for the students. So only he will be able to be a part of it.
- The government will reach the scheme to 25 crore children through the website, TV and radio.
- The government is going to start different channels for this, in which children from class 1 to 12 will be provided education according to their subject.
- For this, the government will also train teachers. So that he can teach children through these mediums.
Documents for PM e Vidya Portal
- Whoever is applying for this scheme, they have to keep in mind that they are school students.
- It is mandatory to have a domicile certificate because it will be with the government that you are an Indian.
- It is very important to have Aadhar card of the student because only then you will be able to apply.
- Passport size photograph is also necessary as it will be easy to identify the student applying.
- Mobile number is also necessary so that you can easily get the necessary information related to the scheme.
How to Apply for PM E Vidya Portal
If you want to take advantage of PM eVidya program then you do not need to apply anywhere. You can directly go to the official website You can apply by visiting After which you can avail all the services available under the scheme. This scheme is an initiative of the Government of India to provide better education for all the students.
Official website of PM e Vidya Portal
Official website for this scheme from the government has been issued. All the students can go there and apply. The application is absolutely free so every child can apply for it. All you need to do is attach the required documents. So that your form can be submitted.
Helpline number for PM e Vidya Portal
The government has released the website for this reason. The helpline number has not been released yet. But if the government feels the need for it, then it will also release it soon.
Q- Who has launched PM E Vidya Portal Student Registration Scheme?
Ans- This scheme was started by the Central Government.
Q- How many students will get the benefit of PM E Vidya Portal Student Registration Scheme?
Ans- 25 crore Indian students will get the benefit of this scheme.
Q- What will be the medium of PM e Vidya Portal Student Registration Scheme?
Ans- TV, radio and online medium have been chosen for this scheme.
Q- The purpose of starting this scheme by the government?
Ans- This scheme was started for better education of children.
Q- Can I apply for the scheme by going?
Ans- You can apply for this scheme by visiting the official website.