PM Kisan Registration 2022 date has been extended for eligible farmers, whoever is eligible to avail of the scheme can apply for the same. PM Kisan is an abbreviation of Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the scheme is launched by the Government of India to help the farmers, in order to get detailed information regarding the PM Kisan Registration 2022 you must have to keep reading this article till the end , so be with the article till the end and know all about the scheme.
PM Kisan Registration 2022
Pardhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana registration last date has extended till the 30 September 2022, farmers who are eligible and not yet registered for the scheme can apply for the same by visiting the respective portal. The scheme was launched by Piyush Goyal on 1 February 2019, during 2019 Interim Union Budget of India. Since, the launching lakhs of eligible farmers has availed the benefits of the scheme. Under this scheme farmers get Rs. 6000/- into three installments by the Direct Benefit Transfer, to know about the scheme keep reading this article.
The initiative is launched by the Government of India to help the farmers financially, the scheme is like the minimum income support by the Government of India. Pardhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is inspired by the Rythu Bandhu scheme, it is a scheme which is run by the Government of Telangana. As I mentioned above the scheme was launched on 01 February 2022, for the financial year 2018-19 amount of Rs. 20,000 crore was allocated in the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and under the financial year 2019-20 more 2 crore eligible farmers has availed the benefits of this.
|Scheme||Pardhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi ie PM Kisan|
|Announced by||Piyush Goyal|
|Launched Date||01 February 2019|
|Last Date||September 2022|
|Ministry||Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare|
|Benefits||Rs. 6000/- into three installments|
To apply for the Pardhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana or PM Kisan an individual farmer must have the following eligibility criteria.
- A farmer or landowner’s name must be in the Government’s data.
- A farmer must belong to SC/ST/OBC and have a caste certificate.
- A farmer must have basic documents like Aadhaar Card, Bank Passbook, Mobile Number, etc.
- A farmer must have Land record details.
To avail the benefits of PM Kisan it is mandatory to have documents like a Citizenship certificate, Landholding papers, a Aadhaar card & Bank account details then an eligible farmer will be able to apply for the scheme.
How To Register For PM Kisan 2022?
To register for the Pardhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana ie PM Kisan you have to follow the following step-by-step procedure carefully then you will be able to register or apply for the scheme.
Note: Post applying for the PM Kisan you must have to scan the mandatory documents, because you have to upload these at the time of registration.
- To apply for the PM Kisan Scheme you have visit the official website of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana ie @pmkisan.gov.in.
- Post visiting the official website you will find a tab of New Farmer Registration on the Homepage, tap on it.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned option you will be redirected to another webpage where you will be asked to farmer type, choose Rural Farmer Registration if you belong to rural area choose it or if you belong to urban area then choose the option of Urban Farmer Registration .
- Post choosing the above mentioned option, fill in the asked credentials and tap on the option of Send OTP.
- Post tapping on the above mentioned you will receive an OTP on the mobile number, fill in the OTP and proceed the registration.
- On the next page you may be asked to fill in more details, fill in these credentials and upload the required documents, and after that finalize the application.
Note: Post finalizing the application don’t forget to download and print the application.
We hope that after reading this article you have gotten the detailed information regarding the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Registration. Even after reading this article if you have any questions or queries related to the PM Kisan Registration 2022 then feel free to ask it by commenting below. We will try to answer all your questions and queries as soon as possible.