The Karnataka Nursing & Paramedical Sciences Education (Regulation) Authority, which has its headquarters in Bengaluru, has issued a notice to publish the results of the annual examination held in November 2021. The students who have already completed the test can use the direct link found at the bottom of the page.
PMB Result 2022
The authority made this announcement. Candidates can access their results by going to the official website of the Karnataka Paramedical Board at pmbkarnaka.org. Additionally, a list of PMB Provisional Marks for 2022 has been made available on the official website. The Para Medical Board of Karnataka conducted the official result of the examination in 2022.
For more details regarding the PMB Karnataka Annual Exam 2022, see the following:
The findings of the yearly examination have been made public at last by the governing body. Candidates can log in to view their test scores and access the resources online. If you have any questions or reservations about the provisional marks list or results, you are encouraged to contact the Board before January 25, 2022.
How to check PMB Result 2022
- You can access the PMB Karnataka’s official website by clicking on the following link:
- Check it out on the home page by looking for the Result and clicking on it.
- After clicking the “Submit” button, you should look through the findings.
PMB Revaluation Result 2022
The results of the PMB 2021 examination, which was administered by the Karnataka Nursing and Paramedical Sciences Education (Regulation) Authority, can be found in this article, which contains all of the relevant information for the candidates who took part in the examination.
This article provides direct links to the results, including a candidate’s eligibility status, roll number, sectional and overall marks, merit list, and rank list.
PMB Revaluation Exam 2022
- Go to the PMB Karnataka organization’s official website, which may be found at www.pmbkarnatakoda.org.
- Click on PMB Revaluation Result 2021-2022 Karnataka You may get the download link by going to the homepage of the official website.
- To apply for a position at the university, applicants must now provide their registration number, roll number, date of birth, and a captcha code.
- To view your ranking, select the Rank card button from the toolbar.
- The results of the candidates’ tests can be accessed and printed out from this page if the candidates so want.
PMB Supplementary Result 2022
The PMB 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Year November 2021 Result 2021 is available on the internet beginning May 15, 2022. According to the announcements made in the past, the PMB Supplementary 2022 exam would take place in February of 2022.
The official testing organization plans to make the PMB Supplementary Result 2021-2022 available to the public in March of 2022. For students to be able to get the PMB Provisional Marks list 2021, they will need to provide their hall ticket number.
PMB Karnataka Score card 2022
- To access the organization’s official website, go to pmbkarnataka.org.
- The PMB.campusuite.
- To check your PMB result and marks list, enter the pertinent information.
- Get a printout of this.
The findings of the PMB Supplementary for the years 2021/22 The Karnataka Nursing and Paramedical Sciences Education (Regulation) Authority have just now made the Karnataka PMB Supplementary Result 2022 available to the public. All Students Check the Paramedical Board’s Website at pmbkarnataka.org for the Supplemental Exam Date and Result for the 2021 Exam.
Results of the 2022 Supplemental Election for the year 2022 Karnataka nursing and paramedical sciences (regulation authority) have released the results of the PMB (Paramedical Board) Revaluation Exam 2021 on May 15, 2022. If you are interested in looking into the PMB Revision Result 2022, you can get it on the official website link, which is pmbkarnataka.org.
PM Supplemental Result check 2022
- To get started, go to the official website for PMB.
- After that, you can proceed to the results section.
- In the search bar at the top of this page, type “Result 2022: PMB 2022 Result” and click the resulting link.
- Please enter your information into the form found on this page and then click the “Submit” button.
- At long last, the time has come for you to check and save your results.
You don’t need to do anything else but click on the direct links to acquire the results.