Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana was started by the government in the month of June in the year 2015. Under this scheme, people who want to start their own business can apply for loan or small businessmen who want to increase their old business can also try to take loan under the scheme. Huh. The interest rate on the amount available in this loan is very low, as it is a government loan. Therefore, many people in India have started their business by taking loan under the scheme and have also carried forward their old business. In this article, we are giving you complete information about Mudra Loan Scheme.
- Prime currency Loan Scheme 2022
- Full form of MUDRA in Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana
- Features of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
- Prime minister Mudra Loan Plan Rate of interest
- Prime minister Mudra Loan Types
- Prime minister Who can take Mudra Loan?
- Prime minister Mudra Loan Scheme Bank Official Link
- Prime minister List of Commercial/Public/Rural Banks giving Mudra Loans
- Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
- Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Documents
- Prime minister Mudra Loan
- Prime Minister Mudra Loan Scheme application form and official website
- Prime Minister Mudra Loan Scheme Bank Offline Application Apply
- Prime minister mudra yojana apply online
- Prime minister Mudra loan scheme success
- Prime minister Mudra Loan Yojana Helpline Number
- Q: When was the Prime Minister’s Mudra Loan Scheme launched?
- Q: Who started the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme?
- Q: How much loan is available under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana?
- Q: Has any category been set for giving loan in Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana?
- Q: How to apply online for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana?
Prime currency Loan Scheme 2022
|scheme name||Prime Minister Mudra Loan Plan|
|who started||of India the central government|
|when was it started||April 2015|
|loan amount||5,000 to 10,00,000/-|
|toll free number||18001801111 & 1800110001|
Full form of MUDRA in Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana
The abbreviation of MUDRA is Micro Units Development Refinance Agency. The full name of MUDRA in Hindi is “Micro Unit Development Refinance Agency” and let us tell you that this scheme has been started by the Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises, Government of India for such traders who want to start their new business. Either want to start a business or want to carry forward your old business.
Features of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
- nature of loan , The loan is accepted as an annual renewal.
- purpose of loan , To give loans to small businessmen to start new employment or to increase old employment.
- Loan Amount :- Under this scheme by the Prime Minister, the beneficiary is eligible to take a loan ranging from 50 thousand to 10 lakh. It is being provided on the basis of 3 categories.
- Application for loan:Traders who want to get loan up to ₹ 100000 can apply for Mudra Yojana in the bank.
Prime minister Mudra Loan Plan Rate of interest
Explain that its interest rate is changed from time to time by the Central Government and its interest rate can also be different in every bank. If we talk about the present, then its interest rate in the main bank is running at 8.15% per annum. This interest rate may also vary according to the loan amount accepted.
Prime minister Mudra Loan Types
There are three categories of Mudra loans. The first infant, the second teenager and the third young. The information of all these is being given to you below.
- baby : Rs 50,000, the contribution is 0%.
- Teenagers: Rs. 50,001/- to 5,00,000/-, the contribution in this is 25%.
- Tarun : Rs 5,00,001 to 10,00,000/-, the contribution is 25%.
Prime minister Who can take Mudra Loan?
If you want to start any small, big or medium level business of yours or you want to expand your old small, big or medium level business then you can try to get loan under this scheme. Under this scheme, every person who wants to start his business or wants to increase his old business can take a loan. If you are starting a small business then you should apply for Shishu Loan
Prime minister Mudra Loan Scheme Bank Official Link
Let us tell you that if you are thinking of taking a Mudra loan this year, then you can visit the official website of different banks, from there you will get the Mudra loan application form. You have to take its print out. Below we have given you the names of some famous banks, as well as links to their official websites, by visiting where you can get the Mudra loan form.
Prime minister List of Commercial/Public/Rural Banks giving Mudra Loans
Loans are given by most of the banks in India under the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana. You can apply for the loan by visiting any of the banks given below. However, for this you need to have an account with that bank.
• Indian Bank
• Bank of India
• Andhra Bank
• Bank of Baroda
• Bank of Maharashtra
• Corporation Bank
• Syndicate Bank
• Central Bank of India
• Dena Bank
• IDBI Bank
• Indian Post Payment Bank
• Punjab National Bank
• Overseas Bank of India
• Punjab and Sind Bank
• state Bank of India
• UCO Bank
• Union Bank of India
• United Bank of India
• Vijaya Bank
• Andhra Pradesh Rural Development Bank
• Baroda Gujarat Gramin Bank
• Andhra Pragathi Grameena Bank
• Baroda Rajasthan Kshatriya Gramin Bank
• Baroda Uttar Pradesh Gramin Bank
• Bihar Gramin Bank
• Deccan Gramin Bank
• Chaitanya Godavari Gramin Bank
• Kerala Gramin Bank
• Himachal Pradesh Gramin Bank
• Aryavart Bank
• Dena Gujarat Gramin Bank
• Kashi Gomti Samyut Gramin Bank
• Kaveri Gramin Bank
• Karnataka Vikas Grama Bank
• Maharashtra Gramin Bank
• Madhya Bihar Gramin Bank
• Malwa Gramin Bank
• Meghalaya Gramin Bank
• Narmada Jhabua Gramin Bank
• Marudhara Gramin Bank
• Pallavan Gram Bank
• Puduvai Bharathar Village Bank
• First Gramin Bank
• Pragati Krishna Gramin Bank
• Saptagiri Gramin Bank
• Punjab Gramin Bank
• Sarva Haryana Gramin Bank
• Sarva UP Gramin Bank
• Saurashtra Gramin Bank
• Sutlej Gramin Bank
• Telangana Gramin Bank
• Uttar Bihar Gramin Bank
• Tripura Gramin Bank
• Vidarbha Konkan Gramin Bank
Eligibility for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana
- Any citizen of India can apply for this.
- The credit score should be good rating.
- Business plan should be prepared.
- Applicant should have Aadhar Card and PAN Card.
- Men and women who are above 18 years of age are eligible for this.
- Apart from this, he should not be a borrower of any bank, as well as his civil score should also be good.
- If a woman wants to start her business or want to increase her old business, then she can apply online and can also apply offline under this scheme. Under the offline process, he will have to go to the bank in which he has an account and after going there, he will have to talk to the manager or loan agent of the bank.
Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana Documents
To take the loan, you will have to show Aadhar card or any other identity proof to prove your identity, as well as you will have to submit 2 guarantors and your business information to the bank.
Prime minister Mudra Loan
In our rural areas of India, Mudra loan is also known and recognized as Aadhar card loan, the reason behind this is that only Aadhar card is demanded from you by the bank as the main document for taking Mudra loan. Is. If you do any small or big business of yours, then you can easily apply for Mudra loan, in which the main document as a document is Aadhar card.
Prime Minister Mudra Loan Scheme application form and official website
To get a Mudra loan, first you have to visit the branch of the bank in which you have an account. You have to meet the field officer after going to the bank and talk to him about taking the loan and if he agrees, then he will give you the application form for credit report. Whatever information has been asked in it, you have to fill it correctly and give it back to the field officer. Let us tell you that if your credit score is above 700, then there is a very strong chance that you will get the loan. Apart from this, you can also download the application form of Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana. official website You can also get it by going to
Prime Minister Mudra Loan Scheme Bank Offline Application Apply
- To apply offline for Mudra loan, first you have to take all your required documents and go to your nearest bank.
- After going to the bank, you have to meet the field officer and tell him about your new or old business.
- When the field officer is satisfied with your points, then he will demand your Aadhar card and PAN card, as well as check your credit score.
- If your credit score is correct, the field officer will visit your place of business.
- After the verification of the business, an application form will be given to you by the bank.
- You have to fill all the information asked in the application form and then submit it to the bank itself.
- Now you will be signed on some necessary files. Along with the application form, tell that you will also have to provide your identity card and 2-3 color photographs and if demanded, you will also have to give two sureties.
- Now the file of your Pradhan Mantri Mudra Yojana will be ready and after the loan is approved, the loan amount will be directly transferred to your bank account.
Prime minister mudra yojana apply online
- To apply under Mudra loan scheme, you have to official website But have to go.
- After reaching the website, you will see all the three loan types given under Mudra Loan. You have to take a print out of that application form by clicking on the type of loan under which you want to take the loan and then fill the application form and attach all the necessary documents and submit it to your nearest bank.
- Now your application form will be verified by the bank, as well as your credit score will also be checked.
- If everything goes well, the loan will be approved and the loan amount will be transferred to your bank account.
Prime minister Mudra loan scheme success
This scheme was started by the government in the month of June in the year 2015 and due to the easy condition for taking loan under the scheme, people applied for this scheme and took full advantage. Let us tell you that in the year 2015-16, Rs 1.32 lakh crore was distributed under the scheme. In the year 2016-2017 Rs 1.75 lakh crore was distributed and in the year 2017-2018 Rs 2.46 lakh crore was distributed. In this way, 2900 crore rupees have been distributed so far under the scheme. In the year 2021-2022, Rs 2.64 lakh crore has been distributed under the scheme.
Prime minister Mudra Loan Yojana Helpline Number
The government has also released the helpline number related to the scheme. If any person has any problem then he can contact on helpline number 18001801111 or 1800110001.
Q: When was the Prime Minister’s Mudra Loan Scheme launched?
Ans: in 2015
Q: Who started the Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Scheme?
Ans: Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
Q: How much loan is available under Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana?
Ans: 50,000 to 10 lakh rupees.
Q: Has any category been set for giving loan in Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana?
Ans: Yes, it will be divided under 3 categories Shishu, Kishore and Tarun.
Q: How to apply online for Pradhan Mantri Mudra Loan Yojana?
Ans: visiting the official website