The government of the country has started the Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapar Mandhan Pension Yojana for all the countrymen. Under this scheme, the government is starting to give pension to all small businessmen. Let us tell you that the central government will include all small traders such as retail traders, people running small shops, mill owners, people doing business of pulses, rice and oil in this scheme. Apart from this, other small business traders will also be given the benefit of this scheme. For information, let us tell you that under this scheme, the government will make a provision to give pension to the small traders of the country. If you are also a small trader and are looking for information about this scheme, then read our entire post today. In this we will tell you all the important things related to the Prime Minister’s Small Trader Maandhan Yojana.
- PM Small Businessman Mandhan Pension Scheme 2022
- What is PM Laghu Vyapari Mandhan Yojana
- Features of Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapar Maandhan Pension Scheme
- Prime Minister’s Small Trader Maandhan Pension Scheme Objective
- Prime Minister’s Small Businessman Maandhan Pension Scheme Eligibility
- Prime Minister’s Small Trader Maandhan Pension Scheme Documents
- PM Laghu Trader Maandhan Pension Scheme Official Website
- Prime Minister Small Trader Maandhan Pension Scheme (Application)
- Online Application
- Offline Apply
- Prime Minister Laghu Vyapar Mandhan Pension Yojana Premium
- Benefit on leaving Pradhan Mantri Trader Maandhan Yojana
- PM Laghu Vyapar Mandhan Pension Yojana Toll Free Helpline Number
- Q: What is the Pradhan Mantri Trader Maandhan Yojana and where has it been started?
- Q: Who can register under the Prime Minister’s Small Trader Maandhan Pension Scheme?
- Q: Which age group will get the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapar Mandhan Pension Yojana?
- Q: Where was the Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapar Mandhan Pension Yojana first launched?
- Q: What is the application process for the Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapar Mandhan Pension Yojana?
PM Small Businessman Mandhan Pension Scheme 2022
|scheme name||Prime Minister Small Trader Maandhan Pension Scheme|
|type of plan||pension|
|who started||central government|
|when was it started||July 2019|
|where was it started||all over India|
|beneficiary||all the small traders of the country|
|concerned ministry||Ministry of Labor and Employment|
|pension||Rs.3000 per month|
|toll free helpline number||1800-300-03468 1800-267-6888|
What is PM Laghu Vyapari Mandhan Yojana
The Prime Minister of the country has launched the Pradhan Mantri Laghu Trader Maandhan Yojana across the country. The government will give pension to the small traders who get themselves registered under this scheme after completing 60 years of age. For information, let us tell you that the amount of this pension will be 3000 rupees per month. Let us tell you here that this scheme was first launched in Jharkhand. But now this scheme has been implemented for all the retail traders and small businessmen all over the country.
Features of Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapar Maandhan Pension Scheme
This scheme has been started by the central government to give benefits to all the small traders. Its main features are as follows –
- All the traders whose turnover for the whole year is less than 1.5 crores will benefit from this scheme.
- Whatever contribution the beneficiary makes every month, the same contribution will also be made by the government. Suppose if a candidate deposits 200 rupees every month under this scheme, then the same amount will be deposited by the government.
- It is a completely voluntary and contributory scheme.
- All those traders who get themselves registered will definitely be issued pension in old age.
- The amount of contribution made by the traders has been kept between Rs 55 to Rs 200.
Prime Minister’s Small Trader Maandhan Pension Scheme Objective
The main objective of the Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapar Mandhan Pension Yojana is to make small traders self-reliant in old age. That is why the government will give them the facility of pension after they cross 60 years of age. In this way, it is the endeavor of the government that those people do not have any kind of financial problem during their old age so that they can lead a happy and good life.
Prime Minister’s Small Businessman Maandhan Pension Scheme Eligibility
The following eligibility has been kept under the Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapar Mandhan Pension Yojana –
- The beneficiary must be an Indian.
- The age of the beneficiary should be between 18 to 40 years.
- The candidate should be a small businessman or a retailer.
- Real estate brokers and owners of small hotels and restaurants can also apply.
- The annual turnover of the interested candidate should be less than 1.5 crores.
Prime Minister’s Small Trader Maandhan Pension Scheme Documents
To take advantage of this scheme implemented across the country, you must have the following documents –
- Aadhar Card
- Jan Dhan account passbook
- gst registration number
- Applicant’s photo
PM Laghu Trader Maandhan Pension Scheme Official Website
For every information related to this scheme, you can official website You can visit and apply.
Prime Minister Small Trader Maandhan Pension Scheme (Application)
Small traders of the country who want to take advantage of this scheme launched by the government, for this they will have to follow the following procedure for registration-
- The government has launched an online portal for this scheme. Through this, the beneficiaries can register themselves online.
- First of all you have to go to PM Laghu Trader Maandhan National Pension Scheme Portal.
- Here you will see an option of Click here, you will have to click on it.
- After that two options will open in front of you. First self registration and second registration through CSC center.
- Here you have to click on the option of self registration.
- As soon as you click, you will get an option to enter your mobile number. When you enter your mobile number in it, then after that an OTP will come on your mobile number. Enter it carefully in the captcha code.
- In this way the form will open in front of you. Fill all the details about yourself properly and submit that form.
- In this way your registration will be very easy.
- If you want to apply through any CSC center then you can do that too. For that you have to go to Common Service Center.
Traders who want to apply under this scheme will have to apply online for this. The government has created online platforms to apply for this in every state. Therefore, fill your application online by yourself or by visiting a common service center.
Prime Minister Laghu Vyapar Mandhan Pension Yojana Premium
|Age to join the scheme||Last Age to Pay Premium||Monthly contribution to be made by the beneficiary||Monthly Contribution by the Central Government||Total Monthly Contribution|
Benefit on leaving Pradhan Mantri Trader Maandhan Yojana
If a citizen leaves the Pradhan Mantri Vyapar Mandhan Yojana in the middle, then he will get the following benefits –
- If a beneficiary wants to leave it before the completion of 10 years from the date of joining this scheme, then whatever amount he has deposited in the bank will be returned to him along with his interest rate.
- If the beneficiary completes the tenure of 10 years or more in this scheme but leaves before attaining the age of 60 years, then all the premium paid by him will be refunded to that person along with the interest. will be given.
- If a beneficiary has paid premiums regularly but if he dies before the age of 60 years, then his spouse will have the right to pay further premiums. But if the spouse decides to exit from this scheme, then whatever amount has been deposited will be returned to him. In this, the interest paid on the savings account and in addition the amount earned through the pension fund, whichever is higher, will be given to the spouse of that beneficiary. After that he will be able to get out of this scheme.
- In the event of the death of the beneficiary and his life partner, the premium deposited by him will be deposited in the fund.
- If the beneficiary pays the premium before the age of 10 years or after the completion of 10 years or before the age of 60 years or the beneficiary dies before the completion of 60 years, then in all these three situations, if If the scheme is abandoned midway, then the premium deposited by the government will be deposited again in the pension fund.
- If anyone leaves this scheme due to any reason, then the government will issue instructions for this from time to time.
PM Laghu Vyapar Mandhan Pension Yojana Toll Free Helpline Number
Those who want to get any information about the Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapar Mandhan Yojana, they can call on the following toll free number –1800-300-3468
Q: What is the Pradhan Mantri Trader Maandhan Yojana and where has it been started?
Ans: This is a scheme in which the government will give a pension of 3000 rupees every month to the small traders after the age of 60 years.
Q: Who can register under the Prime Minister’s Small Trader Maandhan Pension Scheme?
Ans: small businessmen.
Q: Which age group will get the benefit of Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapar Mandhan Pension Yojana?
Ans: For traders between the age group of 18 years to 40 years.
Q: Where was the Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapar Mandhan Pension Yojana first launched?
Ans: in Jharkhand.
Q: What is the application process for the Pradhan Mantri Laghu Vyapar Mandhan Pension Yojana?
Ans: Both online and offline.