Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2022: For candidates who have obtained an ITI certificate, Surat Municipal Corporation (SMC) has taken out bumper recruitments for the posts of Apprentice. The Municipal Corporation has started applying for 1000 posts including Electrician, Wireman, Fitter, Draftsman (Civil), Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Health Sanitary Inspector, Computer Operator, and Programming Assistant. The candidates who will get selected for these posts will get training for 1 year and during this, they will get a stipend of Rs 9000 every month. Let us know the details of this recruitment.
- Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2022
- SMC Recruitment Apply Online
- How To Apply Online for Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment?
- Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2022 Important Information
- SMC Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale
- Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Frequently Asked Questions About SMC Recruitment 2022
Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2022
The online application process for these posts of the apprentice started on 16 May 2022. Eligible candidates can fill out the online application form till 26 May 2022. At present, the date of release of the examination/merit list has not got decided. You will get more information about this in the official notification.
Candidates applying for these posts should have an ITI certificate in relevant trade. You will get information about the age of applicants on the website of Surat Municipal Corporation, suratmunicipal.gov.in.
SMC Recruitment Apply Online
Surat Municipal Corporation (SMC) is hiring 1000 apprentices for positions such as Electrician Wireman, Fitter, Draughtsman (Civil), Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Health Sanitary Inspector, Computer Operator, and Programming Assistant, Surveyor, Diesel Mechanic, Accountant Executive, Medical Laboratory Technician (Pathology), Office Operation Executive (Back Office), Finance Executive, and Loan Processing Officer.
From May 16 through May 26, 2022, online applications will be accepted on the official website (suratmunicipal.gov.in). Before applying, candidates should read the whole announcement to learn about the education requirements, salary, age restriction, application fee, and application process.
How To Apply Online for Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment?
- To begin, go to www.apprenticeshipindia.gov.in, the official website for apprentice enrolment.
- Students that are new to the site should register as Apprentices.
- For enrollment, a unique registration number is obtained.
- With the help of the user id, click the login button.
- To apply for apprentice positions, complete all fields and submit a copy of your resume.
- Click on the name of the establishment, such as Surat Municipal Corporation.
- On the website, look for the online application form.
- Select the position for which you want to apply.
- Fill in all of the required information in the online application form.
- After confirming all of the details in the online application form, submit it.
- Take a printout of the application form and save it for later use.
Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2022 Important Information
- Certificate verification will get used to making the final decision.
- Candidates will get shortlisted for the certificate verification process based on the number of applications received.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted will be notified by their registered e-mail address or phone number.
- For the interview, candidates must provide the essential documentation to prove their age and educational qualifications.
SMC Recruitment 2022 Pay Scale
Shortlisting and merit will be used to choose candidates for Apprentice Jobs at Surat Municipal Corporation through SMC Recruitment 2022, as stated in the SMC Apprentice Notification 2022. Candidates selected for SMC Apprentice Jobs 2022 through SMC Recruitment 2022 will get a monthly stipend ranging from Rs. 7700 to Rs. 9000, depending on the position specified in the SMC Apprentice Notification 2022.
Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates interested in applying for the Surat Municipal Corporation Recruitment Notification must meet the following requirements.
Interested applicants should have obtained the following qualifications from a recognized board/institute to apply for the Surat Municipal Corporation Notification.
Apprentices in trades:
Candidates must have completed an ITI or equivalent in the trades of electrician/ fitter/ draughtsman (Civil)/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle/ COPA/ Surveyor/ Diesel mechanic, etc. from a recognized university/ institute.
Frequently Asked Questions About SMC Recruitment 2022
How many Apprentice positions are available?
There are currently 1000 Apprentice positions available.
What is the Apprenticeship Age Limit?
On 18 Years, Not Less
When will I be able to apply for this position as an Apprentice?
The deadline for applications is May 16, 2022.
When is the deadline to apply for this position?
The deadline for applications is June 26, 2022.