On the official website maintained by the Telangana Department of Employment and Training, the Telangana TS ITI admission application plan for the instructional consultation 2022 will be available soon. You must complete the online application process to print the TS ITI Application Form 2022. Candidates interested in applying for the Telangana Industrial Training Institute (ITI) can do so by visiting the official website of the authority in charge of carrying out the process. It is essential for them first to determine whether they qualify for eligibility before moving forward.
TS ITI Admission Form 2022
The Tamil Nadu ITI Application Form became available on the 24th of June 2022, and candidates who are interested in and eligible to get admission in their desired trades from various private and government ITIs of Tamil Nadu can fill out the Application Form through online mode by visiting the official website.
|Name of the Authority||Directorate of Employment and Training|
|Name of the Course||Industrial Training Institute|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Academic Session||2022-23 Session|
After the applicant has provided all of the necessary information in the Application Form, the candidate should be required to submit their application before the submission deadline. The information must be filled in accurately and thoroughly. It should be mandatory for candidates to pay the application fee simultaneously with completing the application form.
TS ITI Admission Apply Online 2022
Directorate General of Training (DGT) in the Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship in the Union Government runs post-secondary schools in India known as Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) and Industrial Training Centers (ITC). These schools are designed to prepare students for work in various industries.
The Craftsmen Training Scheme was first established in 1950 by the Directorate General of Training (DGT). In the case of more than 130 different claims to fame, the preparation times span anywhere from six months to two years. The prerequisites for the courses vary from a pass in the ninth to the twelfth class.
How to Apply for TS ITI Admission Form?
- To begin, anyone interested in applying must go to the Directorate of Employment and Training, Tamil Nadu website, and fill out the appropriate forms.
- Candidates should be needed to correctly fill out the Application Form with all of the relevant elements, including personal information, educational information, communication information, and so on.
- They are required to submit a scanned picture of themselves in passport size along with their signature in the format that has been recommended.
- Candidates should be obliged to submit the application form once they have filled it out with all of the needed data wholly and correctly, and they should also take a copy of the application form for use in the future.
TS ITI Eligibility Criteria 2022
- Before completing the application form and applying for the job, candidates must confirm that they meet the eligibility requirements. The specifics of the qualifying requirements are provided down below.
- The individual who applies must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates are required to have completed and passed the tenth-grade examination given by the State Board of Secondary Education in Telangana or another examination that has been acknowledged as being equivalents, such as one given by the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), the Indian Council of Secondary Education (ICSE), the Telangana Open School Society (TOSS), or the National Institute of Open Schools (NIOS).
- The AP Open School Society (APOSS) tests and several state boards of secondary education administer the class 10th examinations in India.
- Suppose not enough pupils pass or fail the 10th-grade test. In that case, applicants who have already completed the 8th-grade exam can join several trades, including those for Painter General, Wireman, Carpenter, Mason (Building Constructor), Sheet Metal Worker, and Welder.
- The applicant must be at least 14 years old in the year they will be accepted to be considered.
TS ITI Instructions 2022
- The online application form for admission to the Telangana TS ITI will be accessible shortly.
- The submission of an application does not guarantee that applicants will be accepted. They are not let in until all of the requirements are met successfully.
- One application is sufficient for participation in any programs offered by any government or private ITI.
- Before beginning to fill out the application form, candidates must read all the instructions and eligibility requirements carefully.
- After the admission process, no request to swap the ITI/Trade will be accepted for consideration or accreditation.
- The submission of the online application form is sufficient; the submission of the physical form is not required.
- After verifying all of the papers, the candidates must collect all of the original documents and acknowledgment receipts from the person doing the verification.